Friday, February 02, 2018 / by Admin Prostead
So, a potential buyer is coming to see your house. Don’t panic! Follow these tips to present your house in the best way possible during a showing.
Ready to get your house on the market, or want to see what your house is worth? Click here!
Inside the house
· Turn ON every light, even in closets, hallways and inside/under cabinets.
· Open all curtains as wide as possible; leave blinds down but open the slats fully to let in light.
· Turn OFF all ceiling fans.
· Remove all photos and magnets from the refrigerator or other appliances.
· Remove anything on top of refrigerator.
· Put dirty dishes and sponges/scrubbers in dishwa ...
Tuesday, January 30, 2018 / by Admin Prostead
We all know pricing your home is hard. When you use a full-time, licensed Realtor, you have someone to guide you and educate you on the process, the market, and understanding the data we use.
Here are 8 myths you should not buy into:
1: You always make money when you sell a home. Let's face it, real estate prices and values fall and rise with the economy. Right now, we're in a time where we're seeing appreciation. But look back at some of the more turbulent economic times and you'll realize that isn't always the case.
2: Price your house high to make more money. While the payday may sound appealing to you, you're actually sacrificing your best marketing time in exchange for the remote possibility that someone will overpay for your home.
** Ready to sell? Let us tell you what your house is worth **
3: If your home is overpriced, it's no big deal to lower it later. False. Homes that are overpriced tend to linger on the market for months at a time or undergo pri ...